- 3.5oz-100g Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3.5oz-100g Dark Chocolate Chunks
- 3.5oz-100g White Chocolate Chips
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 4.4oz-125g Dark Muscovado Sugar
- 10.5oz-300g Self-Raising Flour (sifted)
- 8.8oz-250g Unsalted Butter (room temp)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1oz-30g Caster Sugar
- 0.7oz-20g Cocoa Powder
- Pre-heat oven to 356˚F/180˚C regular oven or 320˚F /160˚C fan assisted oven and line a 40cm x 27cm (16x10 inch) oven tray with baking parchment. Set to one side
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until well combined.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and cocoa powder. Mix together using a wooden spoon or stand mixer (don't be alarmed at the stiff mixture). Add the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips/chunks and combine one last time
- Using your hands, roll out 6 balls of equal amounts of dough (not using all of the dough). Place on the prepared baking tray (spread out) and lightly squish the top of each ball with a fork (so that it leaves a pattern of vertical lines).
- Pop in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the tray for a couple of minutes before transferring them on to a cooling rack to cool completely
- Repeat this process twice more until all the biscuit dough has been used
- Serve and enjoy!